Take your boating expeditions to the next level using the waterproof Konus 7x50 Abyss Marine Binoculars. These binoculars possess all the right characteristics that you want in nautical binoculars: a Porro prism design for enhanced depth perception, centre focusing with a large slip-resistant knob, a nitrogen-filled housing to keep it from fogging, and a rubber armor designed to resist impacts and give you a sure grip in wet conditions. In addition to glare-reducing lens coatings, the optical system also offers a generous exit pupil that helps to offset the disorientation of a moving horizon when looking through them on rough and rolling water.
- Moderate 7x magnification helps to produce a wide exit pupil that limits the disorientation that is common with looking through binoculars on rough or rolling seas
- Wide 50mm objectives allow more light to pass through and increase image brightness
- Porro prisms improve depth perception while providing a comfortable feel in the hand
- BAK4 prism glass produces a round exit pupil with improved contrast
- Green multicoatings increase light transmission and reduce glare for use on the water or in snowy conditions
- 337-foot field of view at 1000 yards